Pedestrian/Public safety and walkway teaching implemented!
Airports, and any other facilities that have fixed traffic (especially public) require clear walkway and segregation zones.
The clearer and safer you can make them the better. Why?
- – It protects our greatest assets
- – It reduces operational downtime risk with accidents
- – Puts you in good stead if an accident does occur, or someone disobeys the rules
- – Shows and kickstarts a safety conscious culture
- – Actually speeds up traffic flow! Yes it does!